This layout is a perfect example of what to do when you’re out of watercolors. Or you simply didn’t own them in the first place. 😀
Here’s what I did- I got myself some basic (and really cheap) liquid food color from the local dept store. Mixed some drops of it with water in a palette, tried swashes on a scrap paper and voila! Simple yet pretty background is ready! This color palate has lately been making me go all heart eyes ❤ ❤ Inspired by the amazing Wilna Fursternberg of course. 🙂
For the butterflies I placed washi tape strips on a wax paper and cut them on my Silhouette Portrait.
Here’s some more shots of the layout. Enjoy!
- Title- Rise and shine collection by Amy Tan
- Photo mat- Pattern paper by Amy tan
- Washi Tape- www.thecraftshop.in
- Clear stickers- this shop from Aliexpress
- Silhouette Portrait
- Laugh arrow chipboard sticker by Simple Stories from www.crafterscorner.in